We’re always looking for excellent people to join Ruby Rock.
Specific Skills: Operate heavy equipment, clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks, conduct preoperational checks on equipment, secure special attachments to equipment
Job entails working close to buildings, utilities, etc. and moving to projects in various locations. Wage is based on experience. Courses in heavy equipment operating are an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $31.00-$35.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Paving Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (preferred)
- CSTS (Construction Safety Training) Certificate (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
It is the policy of Ruby Rock Asphalt Works to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely on the basis of their qualification and ability to do the job to be filled. At Ruby Rock Asphalt Works, we work hard to ensure that our employees have the environment, tools and training they need to do their work safely and effectively. We work to build a culture across all of our operations that values diversity, is fair and inclusive, and provides opportunity for career fulfillment.
Fax: (403) 945-2680