We’re always looking for excellent people to join Ruby Rock.
- Based in Airdrie, AB, with travel to various locations in Central and Southern Alberta
- Mileage, travel expenses and living allowance paid by employer as per company policy
- Relocations costs covered by employer (for out-of-province applicants, up to $2,500 per individual, as per company policy)
- Subsidized accommodations available for out-of-province applicants, as per company policy
Salary: $31 to $35 / Hour (based on experience)
Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance); Bonus available as per company policy
Terms and Conditions of Employment: Seasonal, Full-time (40h/week), Day, Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Languages: Basic English
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Area of Work Experience: Asphalt finishing
Type of Industry Experience: Road construction, Residential construction, Industrial/commercial/institutional (ICI) construction
Security and Safety: Pre-access drug and alcohol screening required prior to working on specific job sites
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Work Site Environment: Outdoors; Job entails working close to buildings, utilities, etc.
Personal Suitability: Team player
- Operate heavy equipment (Paver)
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Conduct preoperational checks on equipment
- Secure special attachments to equipment
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application using the contact form on this page.
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
It is the policy of Ruby Rock Asphalt Works to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely on the basis of their qualification and ability to do the job to be filled. At Ruby Rock Asphalt Works, we work hard to ensure that our employees have the environment, tools and training they need to do their work safely and effectively. We work to build a culture across all of our operations that values diversity, is fair and inclusive, and provides opportunity for career fulfillment.
Fax: (403) 945-2680