We’re always looking for excellent people to join Ruby Rock.
- Airdrie, AB
- Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Ruby Rock Construction Ltd. is looking for Concrete Workers that are experienced as lead hands, form setters, finishers, Gomaco operators, and labourers. We work on commercial; residential; roads and bridges; sidewalks and curbs .We offer attractive compensation packages with benefits and excellent working conditions. If you are experienced with concrete and are looking for a rewarding career in your field apply with us.
The ideal candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Preparing and placement of base gravel
- Direct placement of concrete into forms or surfaces
- Finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Strip concrete forms
- Work around Gamaco extruders
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record
- Must be able to drive a work truck and tow light duty trailers
- Must be willing to work long hours
- must have reliable transportation
- Experience operating skid steers and small excavators an asset.
- Work will be physically demanding; bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- Steel Toed Safety boots are required
It is the policy of Ruby Rock Asphalt Works to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely on the basis of their qualification and ability to do the job to be filled. At Ruby Rock Asphalt Works, we work hard to ensure that our employees have the environment, tools and training they need to do their work safely and effectively. We work to build a culture across all of our operations that values diversity, is fair and inclusive, and provides opportunity for career fulfillment.
Fax: (403) 945-2680